Talking Tea Journal: Tea Lover's Tasting Notes
As you experiment with many types and flavors of teas, you will want to remember your favorite ones and what you liked about them.
With easy, fill-in-the-blank journal pages, you'll be able to track details about every tea you taste as well as build a list of the ones you especially enjoy and want to share with friends.
Plan to record tasting journal notes whenever you:
- Try a tea you haven’t had before.
- Pull out a tea you haven’t had for a while and review your original notes.
- Change steeping time and temperature to improve the taste of a tea.
- Visit a tea room or restaurant and enjoy a wonderful new tea.
- Share a gift of tea or related items with others.
Over time, these journal notes will help you consistently buy and enjoy the best teas for your taste and preferences.