Cold's & Flu Tonic - Echinacea Plus + Rapid Relief
From Anima Mundi Apothecary:
Cold & Flu Buster | Anti-bacterial | Germ Dispeller
A sweet and spicy immune tonic that will support busting bugs out of the system. A strong dose of the two infamous Echinaceas (Purpurea and Angustifolia) known for their ability to protect and support the immune system. This formula contains herbs that are studied for having potent antimicrobial, antiviral and immune enhancing properties, along with a strong anti-microbial like Boldo leaf, often used in the rainforest to expel viruses, parasites and bacteria. The freshest most vital ingredients are utilized, like fresh Ginger, Garlic and cracked cell wall Turmeric.
- May help protect the immune system
- Can support fast relief and recovery
- May help the body fight a viral infection
- May support the body’s natural antibacterial pathways
- Great for kids for quick relief
- Each of the ingredients help to enhance and protect the immune system.
- Echinacea - one of the most popular herbal remedies, used most often for its antiviral and pain relieving properties.
- Turmeric - has been used within Ayurvedic medicine and rainforest tribal cultures, for thousands of years for conditions such as joint pain, digestive issues, fatigue, stiffness, and lots more.
- Ginger - This root was introduced into Europe during the Roman Empire, and it has held an honored place as one of the top herbs for digestive resilience for a very long time. Chinese herbalists have used ginger root for 2,000 years, and the ancient Greeks prized it as an aid to digestion.
*Fresh Ginger root, *Echinacea Purpurea, *Echinacea Angustifolia, *Fresh Garlic, *Turmeric root, Boldo Leaf, Apple Cider Vinegar, Cayenne. Extracted in *Cane Spirits and *Vegetable Glycerin.
This high potency tonic is made with organic cane alcohol and reverse osmosis water, using organic, vegan, and gluten free ingredients to ensure high bioavailability.
- 2 fl oz. / 59mL per bottle
- 24 servings (using 40-60 drops per serving) per container
How to Use:
Add 1/2 tsp to your favorite tea or hot beverage. We recommend taking it with a ginger and lemon tea along with honey or elderberry syrup to increase immunity and for the yummy taste. Also tasty in soup, and other healing foods while you're feeling a bit down.
We recommend everyone listen to their body intuitively; follow the dosage that resonates the most with you.
Store the container in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct contact with very bright light or sunlight as it might damage the product.