Hair Herbal Tea
The loss of hair comes with a lot of factors both internally and externally, but by supporting the systems in our body that generate hair, we can combat the damage that our hair goes through on a daily basis.
The herbs included offer the following:
- Improve blood circulation to the scalp, enlarging the follicle number, follicle depth, and follicle density.
- Rich source of vitamins and nutrients which feed your scalp and follicles.
- Induces hair growth by scavenging harmful free oxygen radicals and stimulating the gene responsible for hair growth.
- Calming herbs to reduce stress-induced hair loss.
- Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that help protect our scalp from damage and stimulate new hair growth.
- Blocks excess testosterone production, one of the main culprits of hair loss.
Ingredients: *Bacopa Leaf, *Dandelion Root, *Fenugreek Seed, *Gotu Kola, *Green Tea Leaf, *Hibiscus Flower, *Lavender Flower, *Nettle Leaf, *Peppermint Leaf, *Rose Bud & Petal, *Rosemary Leaf
- Small: approximately .2 ounces/8 grams - makes about 4 cups of hot tea
- Medium: approximately .6 ounces/17 grams - makes about 8 or 9 cups of hot tea
- Large: approximately 1 ounce/27 grams - makes about 12 to 15 cups of hot tea
Vendor: Vana Tisanes in Cambria, California, USA