Hormones Herbal Tea
The balancing of hormones is a dance of the mind and body, where both influence the other to make more or less of specific hormones. The herbs we have specifically chosen offer the benefits of:
- Supports the pathways in the brain that are responsible for producing and administering hormones in your body.
- Hormone balance by working directly on the pituitary gland and the hypothalamus to regulate hormone production.
- Detoxification of the body, which plays a crucial role in detoxifying excess hormones in the body.
- Supports healthy estrogen levels by improving brain-organ communication and modulating cell receptors.
- Contains compounds to increase testosterone production and decrease the enzyme activity that is responsible for converting testosterone to DHT, preserving testosterone levels in the body.
Ingredients: *Ashwagandha Root, *Black Cohosh Root, *Chaste Tree Berries, *Dandelion Root, *Dong Quai Root, *Fenugreek Seed, *Holy Basil Leaf, *Raspberry Leaf, *Saw Palmetto Berry
- Small: approximately .2 ounces/8 grams - makes about 4 cups of hot tea
- Medium: approximately .6 ounces/17 grams - makes about 8 or 9 cups of hot tea
- Large: approximately 1 ounce/27 grams - makes about 12 to 15 cups of hot tea
Vendor: Vana Tisanes in Cambria, California, USA