Liver Herbal Tea
The job of the liver comes with so much responsibility, strength and resiliency. The herbs in this tea support this very important organ by:
- Antioxidants protect your liver from free radical damage, reduce liver inflammation, lessen fat deposition and promote the growth of new tissue.
- Improves liver function and elimination while decreasing the amount of lipids deposited into the liver.
- Antiviral and antimicrobial to clean and detoxify the liver and gallbladder.
- Able to increase the flow of bile that helps the liver to digest foods, prevent the build-up of fat in the liver and remove toxins quickly and efficiently cleaning the liver.
Ingredients: *Artichoke Leaf, *Burdock Root, *Calendula Flower, *Chicory Root, *Dandelion Root, *Licorice Root, *Milk Thistle Seed, *Peppermint Leaf, *Turmeric
- Small: approximately .2 ounces/8 grams - makes about 4 cups of hot tea
- Medium: approximately .6 ounces/17 grams - makes about 8 or 9 cups of hot tea
- Large: approximately 1 ounce/27 grams - makes about 12 to 15 cups of hot tea
Vendor: Vana Tisanes in Cambria, California, USA