Moroccan Mint Tea
This Moroccan Mint is true to the classic, a strong and smoky rolled green gunpowder tea with bright uplifting spearmint leaves. Perfect as an afternoon pick-me-up or appetite suppressant, Moroccan Mint green tea also makes a delicious digestif, or after-dinner drink. This is a great tea to cold-brew.
In Morocco, mint tea transmits an aroma of hospitality, served anytime there are guests, a business gathering, or of course, whenever people are just thirsty. It’s the main thirst quencher in the Sahara, after water, and is thus the most popular tea throughout North Africa, always served hot. Morocco is considered to be the largest importer of Chinese green tea worldwide. Moroccan mint tea is commonly steeped three times, and the amount of time the tea has been steeping gives each of the three infusions a unique flavor, referenced in a famous proverb about the tea: The first glass is as gentle as life, the second glass is as strong as love, the third glass is as bitter as death…
- Premium mint green tea
- Leaves can be infused twice!
- Less caffeine than other green teas
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: green tea, spearmint
- Small: approximately .2 ounces/8 grams - makes about 4 cups of hot tea
- Medium: approximately .6 ounces/17 grams - makes about 8 or 9 cups of hot tea
- Large: approximately 1 ounce/27 grams - makes about 12 to 15 cups of hot tea
- Extra Large: approximately 2 ounces/54+ grams - makes about 24 to 30 cups of hot tea
Vendor: The Tea Spot in Boulder, Colorado