Tea Tasting Journal: Tea Party
Regular price $9.00 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This Tea Tasting Notes Journal is a perfect way to keep track of all your tea tasting adventures. Rate and review the teas you try. Each interior page features prompts and space for writing the following:
- Tea - Record the Name, Brand & Seller.
- Origin - Write the country origin.
- Type - Log whether it is Black, White, Green, Herbal, Oolong, Pu-erh, Fruit, or Other.
- Brewing Method - Record details of the brewing method used.
- Dry Leaves Amount - Write how many leaves were used.
- Water Temp - Log the temperature.
- Steeping Time - Record the amount of time it was steeped.
- Aroma - Write anything you notice about the aroma.
- Liquor Taste - Did you have any liquor taste?
- Aroma Checklist - Check whether it was Bitter, Robust, Nutty, Spicy, Woodsy, Smokey, Earthy, Citrus, Flowery, Delicate, Sweet, Malty or Other.
- Prepared With - Write whether you used Sugar, Cream, Milk, Lemon, Honey or Other.
- Where Purchased - Record where did you purchase the tea.
- Notes - Blank lined space for journaling any important information such as ideas, favorite flavors you want to remember, varieties you want to try,
- Would You Buy Again? - Check yes or no.
- Rating - Log your rating from 1-5 stars.
Can also make a great gift idea for that special person in your life who is a tea lover and loves to try different teas. Size is 6x9 inches, 100 pages, soft matte finish cover, white paper, black ink, paperback. Simple and easy to use. Get your copy today! Enjoy!